The field is superheated!
- Fire moves increase in base power by 1.1x
- Ice moves decrease in base power by 0.5x
- Water moves decrease in base power by 0.9x
- Hail will always be terminated
Steam shot up from the field!
The following attacks will suffer a 0.555x (totalling 0.5x) decrease in base power (if applicable) and generate steam at the end of the attack. Steam will only occur once per turn and will lower the accuracy of all active Pokémon by one stage (unless they are using moves that leave them in a semi-invulnerable turn such as Fly, Dig, etc).
- Outrage, Thrash, and Petal Dance will cause the user to become fatigued after one turn
- Scald and Steam Eruption increase in base power by 1.667 (totaling 1.5x)
- Nature Power becomes Heat Wave
- Camouflage changes the user's type to Fire
- Secret Power may burn
Transitions to other terrainsEdit
The Telluric Seed boosts Defense and applies Shell Trap to the user