The snow glows white on the mountain…
Snowy Mountain is one of the Field Effects. It appears constantly in Ametrine City and the outer zones of Ametrine Mountain.
Transitions from other terrainsEdit
A Mountain will transform into a Snowy Mountain if hail has been in effect for three turns, or if the moves Blizzard or Subzero Slammer are used.
- Rock type attacks deal additional Ice damage and increase in base power by 1.5x
- Ice and Flying type attacks increase in base power by 1.5x
- Fire type moves decrease in base power by 0.5x
- Harsh Sunlight and Hail last for 8 turns
- Ice Body, Snow Cloak and Slush Rush are activated
- Refrigerate’s base power boost increases from 1.2x to 1.5x
- Gale Wings is activated during Strong Winds
- Pokemon with Long Reach deal x1.5 damage
Moves with a 1.5x increase in powerEdit
Additional Strong Winds boostEdit
When Strong Winds are active, all Special Flying type attacks get boosted by an additional 1.5x, as well as the following:
Moves with a 0.5x decrease in powerEdit
Transitions to other terrainsEdit
This terrain will transform into a Mountain if any of these moves are used:
The Telluric Seed boosts Special Attack, but lowers Accuracy
- Snowy Mountain’s intro text may be a reference to Let It Go from Frozen.