Mirror, mirror, on the field,
Who shalt this fractured power wield?
Mirror Arena is one of the Field Effects. It is the field on which Serra fights.
- Missing a physical contact move causes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the user’s HP
- Pokémon holding Bright Powder or Lax Incense have their evasion boosted when sent out
- A Pokémon that hurts itself in confusion also lowers its evasion
- Critical hit rate is boosted for each buff to the attacker’s evasion/accuracy and each lowering of the target’s evasion/accuracy.
- If a move does land a critical hit, the critical hit will do extra damage based on these same changes, but will consume them afterwards, reverting both user and target to their original stats of accuracy and evasion.
Special moves that are single-target and noncontact have a chance to reflect off the field if they miss, and hit the target anyways. (See here for a full list) With the following moves, reflection will double their power:
- Illuminate lowers opponents’ accuracy when the bearer is sent out.
- Magic Bounce raises evasion on a successful bounce
Abilities that raise evasion when the bearer is sent outEdit
Moves that increase in power by 1.5x and gain perfect accuracyEdit
- Light Screen and Reflect last 8 turns and raise the user’s evasion
- Flash and Double Team have their stat changes amplified
- Mirror Move increases Accuracy, Attack and Special Attack on successful use
- Mirror Coat increases Evasion, Defense and Special Defense on successful use
- Mirror Shot increases in base power x2, will never miss, and will always reduce accuracy
- Nature Power becomes Mirror Shot
- Camouflage changes the user's type to Steel
- Secret Power may lower evasion
Transitions to other terrainsEdit
The following moves will shatter the mirrors, terminating the field effect and damaging all Pokémon on the field: