Once upon a time...
Fairy Tale Field is a Field Effect that was released with Episode 16.
- Dragon-type attacks double in base power
- Fairy- and Steel-type attacks increase in base power to 1.5x
- Fire attacks now gain Dragon typing
- Battle Armor and Shell Armor increase the bearer’s Defense when they are sent into battle
- Magic Bounce and Magic Guard increase the bearer’s Special Defense when they are sent into battle
- Magician will increase the bearer's Special Attack when they are sent into battle
- Marvel Scale is activated
- Stance Change will raise the bearer's Attack and lower the bearer's Defense by one stage when switching to Blade form, and raise the bearer's Defense and lower the bearer's Attack by one stage when switching to Shield form.
Moves that increase in base power to 1.5xEdit
Moves with amplified stat changesEdit
- Crafty Shield and Flower Shield will boost the user's Defense and Special Defense one stage in addition to their usual effects.
- Spiky Shield will protect from moves that do not inflict damage in addition to its usual effects.
- King's Shield will lower an attacker's Special Attack 2 stages on contact and will protect from moves that do not inflict damage in addition to its usual effects.
- Wish will restore 75% max HP rather than 50%
- Healing Wish will boost the recipient's Attack and Special Attack in addition to healing them.
- Forest's Curse will place a curse on the target in addition to changing them into the Grass type.
- Sweet Kiss may cure sleep
- Draining Kiss doubles in power, and may cure sleep
- Miracle Eye will increase the user's Special Attack in addition to its usual effects.
- Nature Power becomes Secret Sword
- Camouflage changes the user's type to Fairy
- Secret Power may induce sleep