The cave is littered with crystals.
Crystal Cavern is one of the Field Effects.
Transitions from other terrainsEdit
- Harsh Sunlight will temporarily transform a Dark Crystal Cavern into this terrain.
- Power Gem or Diamond Storm will transform a Cave into this terrain.
- Dragon type attacks increase in base power by 1.5x
- Rock type attacks, as well as Judgement, Strength, Rock Climb, Prismatic Laser and Multi Attack become Crystal Attacks, randomly becoming Fire, Water, Grass, or Psychic type, and gaining a 1.5x boost in power.
- Pokemon with Prism Armor take x0.5 decreased damage
Moves with a 1.3x increase in powerEdit
- Aurora Beam
- Signal Beam
- Flash Cannon
- Luster Purge
- Dazzling Gleam
- Techno Blast
- Doom Desire
- Moongeist Beam
Moves with a 1.5x increase in powerEdit
- Rock Polish increases Attack and Special Attack by one stage each in addition to its original Speed boost.
- Stealth Rock’s damage will randomly become Fire, Water, Grass, or Psychic
- Aurora Veil is enabled
- Nature Power becomes Power Gem
- Camouflage changes the user's type to Fire, Water, Grass, or Psychic
- Secret Power may cause confusion, burn, freeze, or cause sleep.
Transitions to other terrainsEdit
The crystals were broken up!This terrain will transform into a cave if Magnitude, Earthquake, Bulldoze, or Tectonic Rage are used.
The Magical Seed boosts Special Attack and applies Magic Coat to the user
- The crystals in this terrain are colored based on the red, blue, green, and purple arrangement commonly repeated throughout the game.