Corrosive mist settles on the field!
Corrosive Mist Field is one of the Field Effects.
Transitions from other Field EffectsEdit
- All Pokémon will be poisoned at the end of each turn.
- Special Flying-type attacks, as well as Bubble, Bubble Beam, and Energy Ball will deal additional Poison-type damage.
- Fire-type moves increase in base power to 1.5x
- Dry Skin will damage the bearer each turn, unless they are a Poison-type, in which case it will heal them.
- Poison Heal and Toxic Boost are activated
- Aftermath will deal 50% max HP damage rather than 25%
Moves that increase in base power to 1.5xEdit
- Aqua Ring will damage the user rather than heal them
- Acid Armor and Smoke Screen’s stat change is amplified
- Venom Drench will affect targets regardless of whether they are poisoned
- Venoshock’s power is doubled regardless of whether the target is poisoned
- Toxic’s base accuracy becomes 100
- Self-Destruct and Explosion double in power
- Nature Power becomes Acid Spray
- Camouflage changes the user's type to Poison
- Secret Power may poison
Transitions to other Field EffectsEdit
The following moves will blow away the Corrosive Mist and terminate this effect:
The following moves will ignite the Corrosive Mist and cause an explosion, terminating the field effect as well as KOing all active Pokémon: